1. Directors: Assoc. Prof. Nguyen The Toan and Prof. Dr. Paolo Carloni (Co-Directors)
2. Place: 3rd floor at T1 Building, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
3. Fields: Theoretical Physics and Mathematical Physics
4. Research orientations:
- Multiscale computational Biophysics and Soft Condensed Matters.
- Multi-disciplinary physics.
- Translational neuro-medicine: radioligand for brain imaging, anti-inflamation compounds, analgesics.
- Computational biomedicine: drug design and screening.
- Biophysics toward life science and pharmaceutical applications.
- Physical properties, structure and function of DNA, RNA, protein, virus, biomembranes, etc.
- Supramolecule self-assembly and functions.
- Strongly correlated electrostatics of biological systems.
5. Decision of VNU (in Vietnamese)