CALL FOR APPLICATION
ERASMUS+ MOBILITY PROGRAMME
Study at Universitat Politènica de València, Spain
Host: Universitat Politènica de València
Duration of the program:
Spring Semester 2022-2023 (Jan – Jun 2023)
Vacancies and period available
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Erasmus+ is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020. It offers a range of opportunities for higher education students, doctoral candidates, staff and institutions from around the world.
VNU University of Science (VNU-HUS) and Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) have signed Inter-Institutional Agreements to cooperate for the exchange of students and staff in the context of the Erasmus+ programme. We commit to respect the quality requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in all aspects related to the organization and management of the mobility, in particular the recognition of the credits (or equivalent) awarded to students by the partner institution through Erasmus+.
During the semester studies abroad, 30 ECTS credit points in English must be obtained for courses at UPV. At the time of application student’s Study plan abroad is indicative and will be modified (if necessary) and approved before the actual mobility.
The courses successfully completed at the UPV will be transferred (through process of academic recognition) to the VNU-HUS and will substitute relevant VNU-HUS courses.
Staff should hold a PhD. degree on appropriate field, have teaching, and research experiences for similar courses in English.
Eligibility and selection criteria
BSC., MSC. STUDENTS with a scientific background in Environmental sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology, Physics, Sustainable development or Earth sciences (For courses in English of Academic Year 2022 - 2023, please visit http://www.upv.es/entidades/OPII/infoweb/pi/info/818871normali.html and check the Course restrictions of 2022-23 attached) with:
- Academic performance: 60%
- Motivation: 20%.
- Proposal: 20%
- No missing payment of VNU-HUS tuition fees;
- No disciplinary sanctions within the past 6 months. MSc. /PhD students should find a scientist from UPV to work as co-supervisor for MSc. / PhD. thesis.
- Prof. Ngac An Bang - Chairman
- Prof. Le Thanh Son - Vice Chairman
- Prof. Truong Thanh Tu - Secretary
- Prof. Nguyen Thi Hong Minh
- Prof. Nguyen Thanh Binh
- Prof. Vu Van Manh
Deadline and Online form for applications
An application giving details of qualifications and language experience shall be made using the online form provided at:
Completed application form must be submitted online by 12th September 2022.
Supporting documentation (if applicable)
Any relevant supporting documentation such as Full applications with signature, language proficiency, certificates, reference letters confirming your extracurricular activities etc. must be: Listed in the designated field of the online application (1) and submitted separately by e-mail to Erasmus+ coordinator before the deadline (2).
Grant support for the mobility
1. Travel (8000 KM or more): 1500 EUR
2. Stipend: 850 EUR/month (for 5 months)
1. Applicant first makes an application at VNU-HUS within the announced Call;
2. Selection Committee reviews all applications, selects the applicant for Erasmus+ mobility;
3. VNU-HUS Erasmus+ coordinator informs the UPV of nominated VNU-HUS students/staff;
4. Each applicant is notified individually about the selection results;
5. Selected students/staff then may proceed with registration at the partner university. UPV provide practical information about housing, insurance etc.;
6. Individual grant agreements and Learning/Mobility Agreements are being prepared and signed (UPV, VNU-HUS, Student/ Staff);
7. Student/Staff makes his/her own travel arrangements and begins mobility;
8. Learning agreement is finalized in the 1st month of the study semester abroad (must be approved by VNU-HUS in writing);
9. A short mid-term progress report from VNU-HUS students may be required after 2 months of studies;
10. Before the end of mobility the student must obtain confirmation letter about the period of studies at the host university;
11. At the end of mobility, the student will submit final evaluation;
12. Transcript from UPV is sent to VNU-HUS and the student within 5 weeks after the final exams;
13. Student submits a form for „academic recognition” of courses at VNU HUS;
14. VNU-HUS undertakes the process of academic recognition of the students and sends proof of recognition to UPV;
15. VNU-HUS and UPV start activities for dissemination.
- Prof. Vu Van Manh - Erasmus+ Coordinator
VNU University of Science (VNU-HUS).
- Ms. Elena Tablet Greco - Erasmus+ Coordinator Universität Politècnica de València.
Individual consultation meetings can also be arranged at the Erasmus+ Office, Room 405a T2 building, VNU-HUS. Please send an e-mail request to set up a specific day/time.
Hanoi, 12th August 2022