Tel: +84-4-3558 1226
Head: Dr. Nguyen Thanh Binh, email: email@example.com
Deputy Head: Dr. Pham Dinh Tung, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulting and assisting the Rector in political affairs, PR, student service and developing application of IT.
2.1. Political affairs
- Instructing, examining and monitoring the implementation of regulation on political affairs in the university.
- Organizing the study of Resolution of Communist Party for staff and students.
- Proposing the regular plans on political education for students.
- Implementing the protection of internal politics among students. Verifying and resolving issues related to students.
- Being aware of the evolution of ideas, thoughts and desires of the students studying in the University.
2.2. Promoting the university’s PR and developing IT
- Preparing figures, photos, hoardings, posters, slogans and banners for ceremonies. Being the contacting unit with reporter, communication media.
- Promoting the university’s image in society.
- Administrating the website and being responsible for the application of IT in management and operation of the university.
- Writing articles for the website in Vietnamese and English.
- Maintaining the relationship between alumni and the university.
- Supporting and orienting for the activities of the Youth and Student Union University.
- Organizing the management and development of the traditional room; storing gifts, mementos, souvenirs, pictures, documents, films, videotapes, medals of University; managing of the T1 lobby.
- Organizing and managing tradition hall of the university.
2.3. Student service
- Receiving and managing the students including high school, undergraduate and post-graduate.
- Organizing the activities in the beginning of the academic year.
- Organizing the health check and managing health profiles for the students.
- Dealing with rewards and punishment work for the students.
- Dealing with insurance, scholarship, tuition fee, living cost, academic records, study withdrawal and leaves of absence of the students.
- Organizing opening and closing ceremonies for academic year.
- Responsible for the implementation of military service among students. Recording moved reports for military service at the request of students.
- Issuing guidelines assess the training for students. Organizations reviews, comments and a score of student discipline.
- Completing and returning the personal file of the graduates. Doing work allocation procedures for graduates when required.
- In charge of student Olympiad.
- Implementation of the following regimes for students: scholarships, tuition fees, living costs, absence, withdrawal, transfer and bank loan procedures for learning.
- Establishing procedures on life and health insurance policies for pupils, students and post-graduate students.
- Organizing sponsored scholarship students.
- Proposing regulations on the collection, exemption or reduction of tuition fees for students.
2.4. Consultancy and job orientation for students
- Organizing soft skill training for the students.
- Consulting, organizing career fairs and providing job orientation for the students.
- Conducting survey about jobs of alumni and be responsible for contacting alumni.
- Building and developing alumni and employer networks.
2.5. Coordinating with other units
- Collaborate with the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Department and Postgraduate Academic Affairs Department in both managing pupils and students as well as implementing policies for pupils, students and postgraduate students.
- Coordinate with Planning – Finance Department in implementing regulations and policies regarding fees and scholarships for pupils, students and postgraduate students.
- Coordinate with the functional departments and units in implementing the tasks assigned by the Rector in charge.