Head: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Hong Minh
Consulting and assisting the Rector in the management and organization of undergraduate and high school training.
2.1. Training management
- Proposing development plans for organization and management of training relevant to the strategy and orientation of the university.
- Developing plans and targets, as well as planning annual enrollment for grades and systems and training programs for undergraduate and high school students.
- Planning and developing regulations on undergraduate and high school training.
- Scheduling and implementing short-term, long-term and semester-based training plans.
- Setting up and managing the database of the teaching hours of lecturers and of the academic records of students.
- Developing teaching schedules and timetables of classes and exams.
- Assessing students’ end-of-term achievements. Making graduation decisions; issuing degrees, transcripts, and certifications.
- Improving the training management, teaching and learning methods and methods of examination and assessment.
- Managing and maintaining the enrollment and academic performance records of pupils and students. Issuance of certificates relating to the results of enrollment and student’s learning.
- Recommending the requirements, as well as building and implementing projects to strengthen infrastructure service training.
2.2. Curriculum development and training cooperation
- Consulting, proposing and developing new curricula consistent with both the development orientation of VNU as well as the university and society’s needs.
- Proposing and implementing solutions for improvement of quality and efficiency of training programs.
- Revising current curricula and developing new curricula.
- Participating in regular assessment of curricula and teaching quality of lecturers.
- Setting up and implementing local and international training cooperation programs.
2.3. Textbook and learning materials management
- Planning and coordinating with faculties and related units in developing textbooks, reference books, learning materials databases and electronic lectures for undergraduate training.
- Updating and delivering information on post-graduate training on website.
2.4. Coordinating with other units
- Cooperating with the Department of Political-Student Affairs to perform tasks related to regulations, policies and management of pupils and students.
- Coordinate with Planning – Financial Department to plan and budget allocation of annual funding for the training.
- Coordinate with the Department of Organization and Personnel to build plans and strategies for human resource development training; evaluating dossiers of concurrently teaching staff and guest lecturers.
- Coordinate with the Department of Property Management and Security for building expansion project area and construction classes using the lecture schedule.
- Coordinate with the Department of Inspection, Legal Affairs and Quality Assurance to perform accreditation of higher education quality.
- Coordinate with the departments and agencies in implementing the tasks assigned by the Rector in charge.
- Collaborate with other units performing other duties assigned by the Rector.